This is the second engine that I built and again I used a pair of MK12B cylinder liners. These were re-lapped and I made and fitted 2 new pistons. This engine was the first engine that I used the milling machine to do some rotary milling operations on to achieve the rounded bottom of the crankcase. While this particular operation was somewhat straightforward it did in fact open the door to some rather startling manual rotary milling operations in the future not least of all the supercharger case on the V12 that was done entirely by hand using a rapid indexing head and not a dividing head. Not such a crash hot idea but at the time I only had the rapid indexer to work with, thankfully I managed to retain the full amount of digits on both hands.

And post anodizing plant